GOOD OLD FRIENDS AND FAKE TEETH (SYLVIA HIDALGO)

 



I've used this video with B2 and C1 students for video telling and both oral and written mediation.

Firstly, I play the audio twice and tell the students to work in pairs. They have to guess what's going on. They come up with different versions and vocabulary that I write on the board (prediction exercise).

After listening to all the versions, I tell half of the class to go out. The others watch the video again and take notes. Then, we do an oral mediation exercise: using all the vocabulary written on the board, they have to summarize the video and tell their classmates about it (retelling).

After that,they all watch it again and for their homework I ask them to send me an email telling me about the video they’ve watched. I do this with very short videos, about 2 or three minutes long. They really enjoy doing it and it’s good pratice for their monologues and mediation.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HALLOWEEN (AIDA PRESA)

Presentation of the blog

“WHERE WORDS LEAVE OFF, MUSIC BEGINS" – Heinrich Heine (MARÍA ARIAS)