PARTNERS IN CRIME (Mª INMACULADA CUÉLLAR)

 


LEVEL:

1st or 2nd ESO.

OBJECTIVES:

· develop vocabulary through writing. · listen to and respect your partners’ opinions · use oral language with clarity to communicate a message. · use strategies to generate and develop ideas for speaking and writing ACTIVITIES:

1. Story seeding. 5Wh- and an H- questions. Oral practice.

I would provide students with 4 story items ( cute, kitten, fridge and hungry). I would ask students to predict a story using the items/seeding given. They can answer the the 5Wh questions. We will listen to the students’ stories and share ideas.

2. Predicting a story from an image. Oral practice.

I would show the image of the video without playing the video. I would ask my students: what is going to happen next? what are the two cat doing?

3. Writing. (Three different options)

After watching the video I would ask the students to tell a funny story about a pet o animal. Or I would ask them to express their feelings about pets. Another possibility is to use the 2nd conditional (if you want to focus on grammar). "If my cat opened the fridge and ate some food, I would..." .


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HALLOWEEN (AIDA PRESA)

Presentation of the blog

“WHERE WORDS LEAVE OFF, MUSIC BEGINS" – Heinrich Heine (MARÍA ARIAS)