COME RAIN OR SHINE (CRISTINA OTERINO)

 



 Level: kindergarten (5 years old)

Objective: to talk about weather Activities: Story Seeding Vocabulary for seeding: sun, sunrise, clouds, sky, day, road Story: I will tell the following story to my students to introduce the topic of the weather
It’s Monday morning and today I’m going to work. I wake up at 7 AM and I’m driving to school. At 8 AM the sun is rising. The Clouds cover the sun that is strongly coming forward. I witness the beauty of a new bright day. I smile to myself, I love sunrises.
Colors, no matter how dark or light, can be mixed to form a masterpiece. I watch the orange, yellow, blue, black.... they all form a colorful bright sky. I take a deep breath. It will be a great day. Questions:
What’s the weather like? Is it raining? Is the story taking place during the day or night? What colors do you see? What color is the sky? From where is the picture taken from? Do you like to watch the sun rise?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HALLOWEEN (AIDA PRESA)

Presentation of the blog

“WHERE WORDS LEAVE OFF, MUSIC BEGINS" – Heinrich Heine (MARÍA ARIAS)